Scalar network analyzer
Klik hier voor Nederlands
ELAD SNA-2550 a new compact P.C. based Scalar Network Analyzer from 100 kHz to 2.5 GHz.
ORDER ONLINE IN OUR Shop: RF HAM ONLINE
P.C. based portable analyzer for the measurement of the transfer function of two ports electronic devices.
Transmitted and reflected power are plotted on a frequency/level diagram directly on a Personal Computer screen exactly like in the traditional network analyzers.
The instrument consists of a RF box to be connected with the device under test and a P.C. Thanks to the supplied software the measured data are acquired, displayed and saved on the PC.
• Aluminium enclosure: 200 x 65 x 190 mm.; Weight: 1220 grams;
• Connection to the PC: USB 2.0 port;
• Power supply: 11÷15 V dc;
• N input and output connectors;
• 50 ohm system impedance.
GUI (graphic user interface software)
• Main cockpit for the measuring setup, attenuators, limits and frequency scan mode;
• Real time scan with level/frequency plot over the selected range;
• Save and recall of the plotted diagrams together with the relevant setup;
• WIN 2K and XP environment.
Personal Computer is not included.
Range of measurement
A) 100 kHz ÷ 100 MHz
B) 100 MHz ÷ 450 MHz
C) 450 MHz ÷ 900 MHz
D) 900 MHz ÷ 1.6 GHz
E) 1.6 GHz ÷ 2.5 GHz
or complete range: 100 kHz to 2.5 GHz !!
Features and performances
• RF out: 57 dBAV (-50 dBm) to 107 dBAV (0 dBm) full scale adjustable level in 10 dB steps;
• RF in: 80 dBAV to 110 dBAV full scale measuring range;
• Linear dynamic range: 60 dB;
• 20 + 20 + 10 dB switching attenuators;
• Scan sweep: all range or on selected frequency limits;
• Selectable Start-stop-centre frequency & span;
• Scan time and speed: T min. 500 ms for full span; 201 points/100ms;
• Autocal function through a supplied calibrated coax. cable;
• +/- 3dB accuracy (uncal.);
PRICE: ORDER ONLINE IN OUR Shop: RF HAM ONLINE