RF HAMDESIGN - SPID News
|NEW !!! SPID RING ROTOR, for use on an 11 1/4” equilateral triangle tower.|
NEW: Triangle Tower SPID RING Rotor !
This new rotor can be mounted on an equilateral triangle tower
2 model Ring Rotor available:
Type: RING-01/HR, ready to mount at a 11 1/4" (28,6 cm) Triangle Tower
Type: RING-02/HR, ready to mount at a 16 3/4" (42,6 cm) Triangel Tower
* The New Ring rotor is made of galvanized steel and delivered incl MD-01 controller
* Ring rotor is made to rotate large antenna systems around the tower.
* Driven by a 24 Volts DC motor and heavy-duty gear
* This design allows installation of more than one antenna on each rotor
* Rotor can turn 360 degree, resolution 0,1 degree
* Total weight rotor: +/- 40Kg
* Price: EUR 1795.00 (Rotor + MD-01 controller)
More info will be available soon at our Ring rotor page.
Please send us your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|XXL Mounting Bracket SPID BIG-RAS/HR rotor|
SPID BIG-RAS/HR XXL Heavy duty antenna mounting bracket
XXL Heavy duty mounting bracket to mount for example a 4.5 Meter Dish at a SPID AZ&EL rotator.
More info page
|NEW !!! SPID Upgrade set RAS and BIG-RAS to High resolution rotor|
Now AVAILABLE: SPID UPGRADE SET for RAS + BIG-RAS to High Resolution rotor
New KIT to upgrade your excisting SPID, model RAS or BIG-RAS rotor to a High Resolution Rotor.
This KIT Contains the full upgrade to change over your rotor to a High Resolution rotor which can be controlled now by the new MD-01 controller which has much more functions available to drive and track your rotator system.
More info and price can be found here.
|NEW !!! SPID Light version Azimuth Rotator, type RAU|
NOW AVAILABLE: SPID Azimuth Antenna Rototar, type RAU
This new rotator is a light version of SPID type RAK, mechanically it is a little bit smaller in size.
RAU rotator is delivered incl Controller and has the same functions as SPID RAK.
Resolution is 1 degree
Rotator Weight: 5.9 Kg
More info at the SPID RAU Page