SPID, type RAU - Azimuth Rotator Light Version
SPID, Type RAU incl Controller and SPID Adaptor
This SPID Azimuth Rotator (RAU) is a light version Antenna Rotator.
Mechanical complexity is reduced to a minimum by utilizing a simple double worm gear drive system. Position readout is sensed by a magnetic reed switch.
The controller has a full complement of features, including digital readout. Controller features may be upgraded in the future with a plug in PROM.
The SPID Azimuth Rotator has 1 degree positioning accuracy, low voltage - high torque DC gear head motor.
Operations voltage: 12 - 18Volts DC / Max 4Amp
Resolution: 1 degree
Max Angle of turn: 360° +/-180°
Turning Speed: 13.8 Volt - 100 sec/360 degree - 18 Volt - 76 sec/360 degree
Weight Rotator: 5.9 Kg
Max Vertical pressure: 120 kg
Maximal torque: 180 Nm @ 18 Volts
Rotor needs a 4-core control cable
RAU ROTATOR CONTROLLER:
Futures of the SPID controllers which comes with each rotator:
* Manual, Automatic, Scanning, and Programmable modes
* Digital readout with 1 degree resolution
* Large easy to read soft green LED display
* Built in track interface (USB) USB cable included
*The AZ Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... max 18V DC.
Available power supplies page, (12Volt operation, Ideal for camping, DX'peditions, VHF/UHF rovering)
* Can be zeroed at any position to allow for installation inaccuracy or antenna mount slippage
* Generous overtravel (+/-180) with electronic limits Programmable limits ideal for side mount applications
* Small front panel to simplify stacking several units takes up less valuable space
* Incl delivered mouse control with 6 user programmable presets
Download Specifications SPID RAU [364 KB] in PDF Formats
All SPID rotators can run with several software applications.
PSTRotator is a very easy and powerfull track program and control program to operate the SPID RAU rotator direct from the PC Screen
* PstRotator - Universal Track software, for Azimuth, shareware, YO3DMU.
*Note: All ALPHA-SPID rotators are able to emulate Hy-Gain, Yaesu and Orion control units, is it compatible to almost any software.
Controller features may be easily upgraded in the future with a plug-in PROM.
|PRICE INC. VAT (IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT)||EURO|
AZIMUTH Rotator type RAU:
Delivered incl. controller, software, build in track interface, USB cable, special controll mouse.
(Weight AZ rotator: 5.9Kg)
|Control cable 4-core (4x1.5mm2)||55,00 / 25Mtr|
|ADAPTOR SPID for use with RAU Rotator||39,-|
Shipment is to lot's of countries possible, we will be
glad to E-mail you a quotation, or use the Quote request page.
All prices are inc. 21% VAT, if your delivery address is outsite the EU countries no V.A.T. applies, and no VAT applies, if you are inside the EU countries and holding a V.A.T. number.